Friday, October 16, 2009

Slaughterhouse 42 - Pumpkinman Edition

WORDS WRITTEN: 3500, and you read most of them.

Responses to last week's topic: 3, from varied and diverse sources. It was fun.

This week's entries: 2, and one was a little unorthodox...

This week's question:

"You're going to write tonight? Why? You have a race tomorrow! You don't need to be thinking about how many words to write before midnight! Who's going to make you do this? You have got to learn to chill! Dude, you're not going to slit your wrists or something if this doesn't get done, are you? Aren't people going to understand that you've got other priorities to deal with right now?" - Michelle Kmetz

In order:

1. I was thinking about it, yes.
2. Because I always do.
3. Me, my own worst critic and my own worst enemy.
4. No, absolutely not, I have a lot of practice at self-loathing and it would never get that far.
5. I sure hope so. See you next week. Thanks for your patience. Normal production schedule resumes next Friday.

NEXT SLAUGHTERHOUSE APPEARS: 10/24

No comments: