Thursday, May 28, 2009

Writing Project Update (Vacation Edition)

Words written this week: I'm away from my files and my writing, consumed more with trivia contests than training, more drinking in Wrigleyville than writing in Vegas, and too busy looking forward to look back. Make it 200 or so.

This week's question: By design, I can't access the Slaughterhouse mailbox from anywhere but my desk. Therefore, I hadn't planned on writing this week, but I've found that few things pass the time quite so well while you're in a laundry room waiting on the clothes to dry. Ken has been asking for the seasonally apropos "Write a commencement address." I will oblige.

500 WORDS DUE BY: 5/29-30 midnight, but thanks to this Blackberry I should be done earlier than that. Or later, if my thumbs are slow.

No comments: