Friday, July 03, 2009

Writing Project Update

Words this week: 400, tops. I was busy doing everything but writing this past week. I couldn’t even tell you where those words went. Momma said there’d be days like this. (Mom also wondered why I haven’t been published yet…thanks Mom!)

Responses to last week's topic: 2.

This week's entries: 7 (Sam, Sam, Sam, Ken, Ken, Beth, Beth) Sam used the “Silver Bullet” approach of sending the same question three times over the space of 30 seconds. As you can see, this is going to be a MAJOR change of pace, but let’s slug it out anyway. Life can’t always be fun and games, and if I wanted to write what I wanted to I should have dragged out an excerpt.

This week's question: What is the role of US firearms in Latin American Politics in the 20th Century?

Ain’t this a beauty?

500 WORDS ON THIS TOPIC DUE BY: 7/3-7/4 midnight Friday/Saturday

No comments: