Friday, November 20, 2009

Writing Project Update

WORDS WRITTEN THIS WEEK: 800. Yes, it was terrible. I had a lot of laughs and a lot of good conversations and a lot of good wine. I'm even kind of close to having a life that's not defined by the obsessive pursuit of perfection. Or I'm redirecting it, which is just as good.

But if I'd have written anything at all this week, it wouldn't have been anywhere as good as the applications versus infrastructure metaphor I came up with on the spot at lunch today - using an example of a marshmallow and a drinking straw.

Responses to last week's topic: 4, including a live performance.

This week's entries: 3 (Ken, Cami, Cami)

This week's question from Cami Coy: "what twilight character would you be?"

If anything could make me nostalgic for the Smurfs, this might be it. Off we go.

RESPONSE DUE BY: Midnight 11/20-21

No comments: