Friday, February 20, 2009

Writing Project Update

WEEKLY WORD COUNT: 1500, with a LOT of St. Baldrick's stuff. Did I mention I also do movie production, editing and clothing design?

GRATUITOUS PLUG: Donate to the Space Monkeys at http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/team_info.php?TeamKey=2009-4433#

RESPONSES TO LAST WEEK’S ITEM: Three.

NUMBER OF NEW SUGGESTIONS THIS WEEK: Three (Ken, Nancy)

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION: "What would you say the difference is between "friends with benefits" and a relationship? - Nancy Beagle

Oh good - another question that makes me want to hide behind the couch. I'm working off of my laptop tonight, because the office behemoth is devoted to movie compiling, and needs all the memory it can stand. This may take a while, for a number of very good reasons.

500 WORDS ON THIS TOPIC DUE BY: 2/21/09 12 AM

No comments: