Friday, February 06, 2009

Writing Project Update

WEEKLY WORD COUNT: A paltry 2516, but that doesn’t count the Wagerfecta work I was doing, which took a lot of this past weekend. Things should smooth out going forward; the Space Monkeys don’t hit until the end of the month, so I’m hoping to cruise a little.

RESPONSES TO LAST WEEK’S ITEM: One email on Slaughterhouse; a bunch more of Wagerfecta and Space Monkeys, so I understand keeping multiple burners going at once.

NUMBER OF NEW SUGGESTIONS THIS WEEK: 0.

SO WHAT DO YOU DO: 1,2, and 3 are gone. We go 4,5, and 6. And we get…oh, boy.

Two weeks ago, I said, “Bring it on! Hurt me!” and this week’s question is a bit more down to earth.

THIRD EMAIL IN THE INBOX: Beth Badrov, with “Please describe your ideal woman. Enjoy.”

500 words on this topic due by: 12 AM PST Friday/Saturday, Feb 7

No comments: